Thursday, April 28, 2016

I never thought someone would appreciate my work for I am only playing in writing things up. because I am a master of NOTHING. I write everything on what's in my mind in mess. so who would've thought i can make such "beautiful" piece of nothing?

I like writing. I create, express, share anything through writing. I LIKE yes, LIKE writing, but writing is not my passion. I just write things in no place and time. no pressure. but lately, I realized that expressing everything through writing enjoys and makes me happy.

Writing for me is not an obligatory act. Rather, it is voluntary. A free will to be exact.

I started writing when I was is my primary years. but, I did it for grade purposes (HAHA). My first piece of write up was when I was in my fourth year high. when our adviser decided to leave us for her to be home. I wrote something for her as a remembrance. I wrote it during the wee hours of the night. writing while tears are falling because of the feeling of being left behind.

The next day, I handed my piece of paper to our adviser. I just received a simple " thank you " but I know, it's from the bottom of her heart. at the night of that day, I received a chat message from her saying " thank you for the wonderful poem you've made. continue writing. you have a talent in writing. " from then on, that message of hers was stapled in my mind. Up until now, every time I write, I always remember what she said. For that, I THANK YOU, MISS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment