Thursday, August 6, 2015

Change

Time circles by so fast that I wanna rewind.
Going back to the memories that we left behind.
As I write this blog of mine, please spare me my tears because you are always in my mind. 
To the times we spent together, how happy I am to say that my life did get so much better. 


I know we are not the typical one in our relationship. I honestly hate you for being so strict. I hate you for being so high in putting standards. I know that you know that I cannot reach your dream. I am sorry, for I wasn't able to set your light on a high beam.


As the nights passes by, If only I can change. But, I know I cannot change the days, weeks, months and years just as the nights changes. I can never change.


Now that you're gone, I thought It'l be all done. I thought I'd be happy. I thought I'd be glad. But, nah! I honestly envy the people who hugs, comforts and bonds with their main woman. 

I thank you for spending your little time with me. Because I know, someday,  I will be free.


No comments:

Post a Comment